Monday, May 19, 2008

job 5:2

Surely...resentment destroys the fool....and jealousy kills the simple..(JOB 5:2)

THESE WORDS ARE TO LIVE BY...I'VE FOUND THIS TO BE MY PROBLEM
SO..IN THAT NOTE...I WILL BLOG A POEM

why should i hide from shade... which comes with flesh and blood...where i travel through all walks of life...taughted...i fall like a grain of sand...what clings to my body...wanna escape
what reigns are me..for once feel free...live happy...be loved by someone who means me well.
tired of being thrown 2 da side...when i have given all my life...my tears...my isolation...my walk with GOD...i know ...that when i decide...it will be ...heaven...not hell...fools who been a part of
my destiny...trials become da test of fate...showed...a side of me fake...i felt i had to live in society' circle....hang with people who displays no sense of purpose...a careless jesture on my part..the lonesome dove...is now all alone in a world BUT... cares 4 what u have to give from da heart...with God..all things are possible....this 2 shall pass.. Peace.....Create

No comments: