Wednesday, September 23, 2009

for the
next 60 mins
set aside
what you're doing and take
this opportunity! Let's see if satan
can stop this...
All you have to do is:

1. Simply pray for the persons who


sent this message to you: Lord,


you know the life of _


JACK ___ARTELIA,


CAMELLA,


Tony,


sheila,tamara,


DOLORES,


RUSSELL,SHATIKA,


VANESSA,MALCOLM,


NATHANIEL


I ask You to bless him/her


in all things and make


him/her


prosperous.


Take care of his/her family,


his/her health, his/her work and


all his/her future plans. Lead him/her


not into temptation, but deliver


him/her from evil. In Jesus' name, amen.

2.Then, if you want to, send this to others.

3.They will pray for you, and you


will have many people pray to God for other people.

4. Take a moment to appreciate the


power of God in your life, for doing what pleases Him.

If you are not ashamed to do this,


please, follow Jesus' instructions.


He said (Matthew 10:32 & 33): '


Everyone therefore who acknowledges


me before others, I also will


acknowledge before my Father in


heaven; but whosoever denies me


before others,


I also will deny before my


Father in heaven'.

If you believe,


send this message...


But send it only if you believe


in Christ Jesus as your Lord and Savior.

Yes, I love God.


He is my source of life


and my saviour.


He keeps me alive day and night.

Without Him,


I am nothing, but with


Him 'I can do all things through


Him who strengthens me'. Philippians 4:13.

This is the simple proof. If you love


God, and you believe and trust in


salvation through Christ


Jesus, send this to


all those you love.

Rev. Bunnie





The
peace
I bring to u is a
token of rightious
fortune and love for my
family..friends and companions
along the way..may your gifts
be a worth while effort
applied through
our Lord
and savior Jesus
may he keep u as ..the arms he reaches
out to hold u and keep u
guarded in times
of trouble
it's with a humble heart that pray
over your name
and donate this prayer
why it is important
why he
died so that
we can live eternal
wear his body..heart and mind
so our lives will become
the times we live
his forever
the children of the
earth
the creation
of
GOD THE FATHER
IN HEAVEN
AMEN
CREATE

No comments: