Thursday, June 16, 2011

Praise him high..Praise him Low. Praise Him *Whereeverugo*




"VERSE;


A MESSAGE SENT TO

SERVE HIS WORDS OF WISDOM..

what visions of hope gratified
I am his mercy justified..Proclaim
in the name of Jesus..through the
powers of voice, urs is to command..
as it's righteous Teacher..Open manuscripts
blessed wearing him, so u praise the glory..
scream his name..Jesus,I am thankful..
foundur holy being n my life, speaks outta..
worship and Praise Praise Praise, where
there is never to much..you have drenched
me w/ you love, gave me strength from
heaven above, to carry on, the fire , heart
of my soul energized, rejuvenized my flesh
& blood..what makes me a child of GOD.
I am..wear Jesus of Nazareth..the life I
breathe, eyes to see, .hands to write, the
powers within me..Give Praise. to Our lord &
Savior Jesus..the Joy , happiness..what believes
we are One Being nChrist..the almighty KING..amen
Sing;OH HAPPY DAY!!!..PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME

For you mom..God : I GOT THIS ONE..THANKS!!!

No comments: