Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Messages




from Sheila, to the family,friends and loveones..



hi...
I wanted to thank all my family members who took the time of their
busy schedules to come and support our Queen..ur aunt..my
best friend in LIFE..SHE was by far..the best mother anyone
could have,she taught me the meaning of LOVE..she outlive
us all..she supported her family gave all us

joy..happiness..sunshine..when their was rain..as we experienced
Monday N most of all..she never stop believing in her Family..
This is what mother wanted..more than anything..to have us blend..
like a bowl of salad..the spice of LIFE..the taste of culture...History..
for all the world to see..a generation coming together..in her name..
A R T E L I A..
grandmother's Oldest...a TREE..AND IN HER HONOR
we decided to make..JULY 8th reunion day..we'll keep u
informed of our up & coming plans..to get together..again..
Thank u so much..u have been a sparkling drink of Chardonnay..
a toast ..

2 THE BEST COUSIN A FAMILY CAN HAVE..UR PAST has certainly showed me..
when the wall of JERICHO came tumbling down..a MOUNTAIN still stands among
the heavens..tall..mighty & invincible...YOU..my dear JACK..are magnificent...
if I never said this to u b4 ..I'm saying it now..GOD BLESS YOU ..TELL Ann..I LOVE HER..
Keep SMILING..sorry I didn't see u leave..TAKE CARE of yourselves..mother's day gave us
all time to think..We must continue this legacy..all throughtout our existence..for the woman
we held so close proximeter to LIFE..the key to LOVING our own forever & a day..Peace...
MUAH!!! THOUGHT U GOT AWAY WITHOUT GETTING MY KISSES
& HUGS

No comments: