Friday, July 31, 2009

A BEAUTY 2b HOLD/ God's universe




N a t u r e..
I come as a merchant of the sea..to wear the night..when skies lift me..
opens..as an announcement..what calls the orange moon..a reflection of you where
i shine..the ocean stands 2 submerge among the heavens..like the skies with birds makinga sign of the cross..gliding towards your soul..I commence taking flight
become the resident of arms as wings..my breast cage is strong..where i protect
the bird of paradise for Jesus..the ride of a silent missionary to my Lord and be
part of his journey..heavenly breeze thanks me for the sounds of his voice..the rumble of what speaks..while an ear listens carefully to seas of love..where all leads me to go and begin atonement..the mends to keep inviting skies to my nature what smiles in heaven..gathers it's following..where i rest beyond..what directs..
as a compass..leads me through the universe..soring like the peace of a dove..u
are a warning..the signal to what alerts GODS people..in it's final performance..
no time to run and hide from yourself..invite a revival 2 the outter experience
of prayer and joyful manifestations 2 clear the air..when his message crosses path..on a journey to protect the Lord from his arch enemy..the serpent.."selfish" acts of possession..eve of destruction..where my well runs dry..what was once
full..has now withered..died..nature's death with tears of renewal..to replace
God's restoration..nature's cure..the drink..thirst no more..wearing sunset..
whats being warned..the dove of PEACE for JESUS CHRIST..i shall not be drought
of thirst..but thirst filled...what's dip in the ocean..becomes saved..Amen.
CREATE..Sheila T.Jordan

No comments: