Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A POEM~UNDENIABLE FAITH/MY DAUGHTER/TAMARA JORDAN


To you,i come lord..only to thee ..i pray for freedom in spirit..as my sins are
taken away..to you..i come Lord..with a request from the heart..a gift no life
in my womb..my son who will never part..crying..pleading..to bless you..for
the child you gave me it's for myself..I give back to you..so bless me Lord..
right now..in return,i'll bless yours to answer..will now move..until you speak after..Thank you Father God for showing me your love..i cried for my son..whom
you send me from up above..Thank you Father God for believing in me..when others
castme down..you saw the best in me..Thank you. my Lord..my sword..my shield..
for listening..to plea in my pain..in my sorrow,through despair, you blessed me..
you blessed me with my son Samuel,all Glory and Honor to you my Dear God forever..
and ever...Hannah's Faith.. THE story...written and presented before counsel..bible study..by my daughter..Tamara Jordan

No comments: