Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday's verse..in my words

Thank you ..
Lord for another day
of life..where the skies are shining
bright..as I look out my window..
see the blue staring back ..innovative
and true..where I feel the presence of
your comfort, ur warmth..where eyes
look down upon my being..in love and
worship..I come as ur future,where
I seek the kingdom..through discipline
and prayer..I know..God..as a woman
of many desires & want, urs is the path
I walk..what feels me as the ways right
from wrong, the honor of ur presence
what follows me all the days of my life..
knowing..the penalties of losing spiritual
guidance, will see me..no child to deliver
though I am what's faithful..been through
the trials of misfortune, keeping me from
heaven's door..I ask in ur name..Jesus..
that I am led through counsel, the pages
read, as my journey 2 victory and love
what calls on me..determined to be, a walk
with JESUS, for the rest of my days..
forward..so help me Father..I pray..amen
Create..Sheila T Jordan

No comments: