Sunday, November 28, 2010

SUNDAY...Today's Media Global WORDS..

"Truth and Love Jesus said “I am the way and the truth and the life.
No one comes to the Father except through Me.” Jesus is the truth.
What is truth? It is what is real, and actual, and good. God alone is always true.
He can never tell a lie.

Too often in our lives we believe a lie. We say “I can never be forgiven.
No one loves me. There is no hope for me.” But God always loves you.
He is the truth and you can trust totally in Him.

And coupled with God’s truth is His love. God loves you unconditionally.
He loves you so much He gave His Son Jesus Christ to die on the cross for you.
And when Jesus says “Surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age” --
He is telling the truth. God loves you and He will never leave you or forsake you.

So, this week, let us pray and ask God to"

No comments: