Thursday, March 31, 2011

"Blessed is the man


that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly,

nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

But his delight is in the law of the LORD

; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.- Psalms 1:1,2..

HAVE A Blessed Day..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


CUZZINs..Family..friends...


A message to all I LOVE you unconditionally..

BE BLESSED..Muah!!..Here's to you....P E A C E..

thinking about ya and feeling the love u bring as it's

distance shores of time waves at our meeting love and supervision

Counsel & righteous teachings,n happiness,

togetherness reaching..The true foundation of L I F E

which we go to our L O R D & savior J E S U S C H R I S T

what restores all things back to it's future, planning.

.being ONE n him.. what carries all wisdom, knowledge and Understanding

the sense of knowing, we as his C H I L D R E N are WHAT shines ,

wakes up to perform Our daily prayers,thank him for another

day of holy obligations, breath in, breath out of Confusion..

Raise ur statures of L I V I N G and above all things,

Be blessed while making an example..

wearing the GOSPeL of Our Father God..

where All things are led..in his House where we all meet n PRAYER.

greets what was reared to manifest and speak

the Words to live by what has the final say,

continues to BELIEVE.. I DO all things n CHRIST JESUS..

who worships me.. T H E B I B L E..

his HOLY VITAMIN.. what cures all EVIL to CHANGE

what was..through transgressions..be Lifted up n PROSPERITY..

where the doors are always O P E N.. amen..C R E A T E.."

No comments: