Saturday, March 12, 2011

EYE C@N BEe @ D@DDY!!!: my gift

http://wordsongs-eyecanbeeadaddy.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-gift.html:
"Today was a very special day. Not just because it was my birthday, & I
heard from all that I believe truly love me. what made this day special was
the fact that this was the first birthday I got to spend with my son.
My lifepartner beat me to it because she was able to share her birthday with
our son the year he was born. I guess with this being our first child, we both
cherish our son's milestones. He has a tad of a cough but we still had a nice day
together. 8 months and I love watching him develop, sometimes it's hard but
I know that he as well as my woman are my lifes blessing!
IMG_2383.PNG"

1 comment:

Create said...

When I read this..though ur outside world speaks w/n conclusions..life you have is wonderful..and the love u shared has true meaning..how real it is..showing ur feelings as appose to what is perfect..God be the Glory..what has brought u One n additon being Parental..a life
God bless U both..take care..Peace..Create