Monday, April 25, 2011

GONE HOME...R.I.P...Cousin







" Lawrence Russell 1922- 2011 R.I.P."










a wonder father..Cousin and Husband to





our Late Cousin Burma





Burnett Russell..





Roots...what grows n centerstage





to perform..the labor of Love





and powers who saved..





where God has a plan for all





that Mate..where souls congregate..





fuliil the mighty strength





n which they commited..





the hand that holds one another





n place,,the laughter, charm &





wit of two beautiful





people shared all their





lives..what visits my mom..





touched by the holy spirit..





prayed to the Lord thy GOD..





where honor was





adored..I am so proud to





have such Wisdom &





understanding..kind hearts





over baring..what completes the





eyes of their family..





The Blessings of faith and





the guidance to discipline a mighty





King..JESUS..I loved this man an what he stood for as





..a dad..made us all smile..took care of





his home..children..grand..all who he believed..





that generated a kingdom throughout his lifetime





GOD BLESS YOU..my Cousin..It's been a beautiful





experience loving you..our family..Peace b w/ you..amen






Sheila.your C O U S I N..CREATE





No comments: