Thursday, April 28, 2011

Terry Polite Pickering



HAPPY BORN DAY
TERRY..one of the




Best Male Friends I know and love




the goodness that shines from above..




what angles are all shapes of his




character and love the Lord w/ all




his heart N soul..




this is how his life generates around




his world of many who he cares




so much for himself




never selfish or demanding n his speech




a fine Black Human being..God brought




down on this planet..Beautiful..wow..




God Bless YOU..T E R R Y...








Terry Polite Pickering:
"Terry Polite Pickering
Father God, I thank you for this day,
where would I go and what would I do
without you, Lord God you have kept
me here another year, I thank you for
the hedge of protection you have provided
for me all the days of my life, on this day
touch the hearts of those in pain and
suffering and grant them comfort, those
with a need, that you will meet them at
their need. I honor and adore you, In
Jesus Holy Name, Amen!
·"

No comments: