Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dear Lord..
I come as a shoulder to cry on..
what breaks me down,withers the sound
of being broken hearted..
losing understanding..tackle w/finding
self approval..what beats me as it's punch,
poking me constantly..a threat,
the pain, allergies..the germ who stays
beyond reckoning character..
my lines become crossed..bickering..
as self complaint..bored, angry..unsure
life vacates it's sanity,in a world..
that bleeds it's own fate..standing on the
sidelines..look..sees a target 2 aim and fire,
no escape..run and hide..a beauty..life won't admit..
I am not what sees me..like them..
Jealousy is no friend..can't commit to a goddess..
Nubian Queen you've created..How does
one deal along lines.. broken, dreams unspoken..
heart..who grieved for so many on going..
testimonies..tablets secures me..speaks out..
an abusive enemy..hides the truth..it is
what it is..using words uncapable of change..
body aches all the time in rain..where I pear
out my window..the skies open,
the sound is Quiet..peaceful...but no Happiness..
just..Makings of what still remains..
The Birth of a shadow..no one else sees...this
WOMAN...what guarantees..
but Humanity spoke..It not how it appears..
it's what has been worn..
the Earth's substance, neverending
Journey wearing sandals..walking through
desert sand..w/ thorns..hoping to find..L o v e..
The purpose of MAN..
I still..Need ..want..what Told me..U were
more than a woman..How does this
Happen..Can u Please explain this to me..living..
the change of Life..where mines
was Ur KINGDOM..my Lost Love..
"Saved"..Question..? God; Was It me or him..
the penalties of sin..I let go of,u called..
Penecostal..Baptized..My soul.
I who had nothing..U said..I am his the truth..
so help me..urs is but a memory to look back as..
What KNOWS not..I am THE Word..
AN ANSWER 2..his salvation..
S H E I L A>>Christianity..get right with..
The TRUTH..in GOd Voice..REALITY...
Amen..Create..
Sheila T Jordan

No comments: