Thursday, December 9, 2010

Jack Bullock III

Jack Bullock III:
I am the words written outta of verse..Consoles what's worth..the Love
for my family..blessed from (Drugs) a wicked demonic brew..he's been
set free..where the soul meets..it's Prosperity..to respect ..Our Lord & savior...
Jesus I pray amen...Create..Yesssssss....Lil Jack..the third..

"I who had
nothing, a bond to worship..
runs from the truth..hides underneath
what wore no common ground & prosperity..
fought all the days of my life..
where the demon seed plants it's evil..taunts
a likeness there of..but..
When the powers of man claims his ritual..
the new life of Jesus.. bows down,
forgives..reared from evil where i come...
clean..the voice Of God , my savior,speaks..
I am the wisdom the know the difference
inside of me..man will change like a
chameleon transformed..an angel w/ wings..
I say YOU..Blessed..reborn..amen..Couz..
loveya much..Sheila Create

No comments: