Sunday, January 30, 2011

"Sheila Says:
POETRY
The passion of Christ
vs the evils
of reaching
Deliverance..By Create

How gentle is a flower, what speaks in morning dew, thou how cast
the shadow of a shining image where eyes are vision what finds no greater
love,wearing, the makings of You..Jesus..it is done, times you forfeit,
days u prophet, words you become.. the rewards of mating season, like
you, I become ur journey...Cherish the Word WoW..
invincible merits are what bridges crossed; the fire breathin strikes
me down2 no sense sets me off, what wrapped me around n thought..
where I broke the yoke, to transform, a rage of thunder,
what now lays calm the sea of River Jordan, rise above..stay afloat..
never below, a cauldron snake, what wears the devil's gun.. shots venom..
what lies, death meets GOD.. becomes, the remedy himself..recognized..

Words Spoken..comes Alive..JESUS..amen

No comments: