Sunday, January 2, 2011

MY thoughts..By Create..2011..NEW YEAR..DEVELOPMENTS


Lord..

my life of hardship

and worthy causes..you become

the anchor and the future..

the strong will and blessings..what paved the way from misfortune..2

cleasning..my soul...I am the striving the force inherited..what born the like ness of ..

what's premature at first.. in spiritual guidance..where my mother's pride of interest..

held me by her side..close, rules applied her child rearing..the likeness of generic rules..

PRINCIPLES & love upon understanding what life brings..creates the levels of human

bondage, commands, ordains a covenant 2 proclaim the wisdom of God..where my eyes

that see..a world without end..the sun rays,the skies of blue..the heat generates..

the creation..Father God..a shining Light, a smile in the heavens..a chariot ride..where

I have become the long mighty wind..inpreparation..

what carries me through all eternity..

T R U T H..

passing..giving thanks praising..stay in God's HOLY scriptures..protect and respect the

Bible ..knowing my days on Earth has been a struggle..even as the Birds fly..as the trees

demises leaves through change of seasonsThe doors shall remain..a Tabernacle..the

Words will b ..a daily prayer for our people..your gifts ..what lies before..the Kingdom's

reward..a joyful noise of ..the coming of our Life 4ever..Where we meet..the resolution

& the Light...so help me GOD..I pray..amen ..Sheila...

Create T Jordan/2011/Jan/2

No comments: