Friday, January 7, 2011

Relief at last

Joy.. what brought forth the envy..
to think of only me..where my convenant
been oppressed.. poor in injury..the mind
what keeps me on my knees,beggin. pleading
Joy in the morning..help me break away from
non-beliefs..the souls invasions, fights through
all which is none..barricades, becomes emptiness
less of a woman/man..the oppression...where
I am Locked down beyond wreckage..broke..
a poor servant, your children in Christ Jesus
what is lost and outta being find..what fulfills
is..the acts of depression.pain, Joy, comes back
in u.Lord; be with me in my hour of mercy..
I am not what wants to live in poverty,left out
of the gifts you bring..let me know what is my
victory, away from what bends down, cries all
day..what guides me..it's faith.love and eternity
forever more..In Jesus I pray..JOY, JOY,
in the morning...thank you..Amen

No comments: