Monday, August 17, 2009

BlackPlanet.com - rogue_brother


BlackPlanet.com - rogue_brother
:
"Louis Armstrong -
What a Wonderful World
You are living the highlife right now! Congratulations,
we are jealous of you. How did you pull that off?
You may have had hard times in the past, but everything
seems to working in your favor, from a great new job to
being in the best shape of your life to a great love...
blah blah blah, sappy sappy...good for you (ugh). '
I see friends shaking hands, saying 'how do you do'?
They're really saying, 'I love you'...?

2 comments:

Bombchell said...

awww this gives me memories of when my friends and I were on blackplanet, before various social networks became popular.

Create said...

HEY BOMB..whats the news hun,,did u give mum her feed of laughter..so glad to have ya here all the way from NYC..to your door..be blessed..Create