Thursday, August 13, 2009

HIS PRESENCE IS FELT


A feeling comes..
with tender love and close touch
in need 2 calm..as the call to judge..
I embrace the power..I'm tuned with
desire..where the mention of your
presence..a light forms a flash..
shines with each passing glance..
neon rays..like fire and wind
combines..the lightning..what shakes
the earth..wakes my inner soul..
grabs a hold..repeats..I am your Alpha..
Omega 2captures sound..MY VOICE..
eliminate what unables the focus left
on this world..no love 4 thy maker.turns
it's back..stops a life noble..bible
theory..lessons learned..the glory of
your word..the victory 2 understand the
master plan..eniciate what's given..the
scriptures of times we save..the future
leads me to common ground..what lifts
me up..when I'm down..My Lord will never
forsake us all for his namesake..fights a
world without the love of him..why this
trial becomes the test of time..rules to
abide by..from the days of old testiments
told..to triumphs of brutal contempt..
heeds warning..lives in the body and b
lood the punishments..lives against his
holy ordinance the Lord..Jesus..where I
read the Chronicles,Jude..the story of
Job,the new tablets..gain God in heavens
approval from my heart..the good
news of christianty..THE WORD..in the
NAME of Jesus..AMEN

No comments: