Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A PRAYER...POEM..BY CREATE..S T Jordan

Thank u Lord for
I am strong
in my duties..what
keeps me
hangin on..thank u for
the times i have falling
by the
waste side..stumbled
throw the storms..
lightning performs..
the crackling..
talks back anger..
the vengence of despair..
what contradicts you as our
earth..our rain..
our sun and the moon..
the stars will dance
all night in
2 praise and
worship..sings a harmony..
claps..repeats..I am your
child..
you are my
refuse,the inner most circle..
what creates the universe
in full hurdle
THE SPACE..where I raise
my hands
and pray for salvation and mercy..
the essence..My rod, My shield..
protects the life..
arrives the everlasting
joy of deliverance..I pray..
in Jesus name..thanks for being
a good
listener a voice of forgiveness..
paying it forward..what looses no
rest..generates a full tank of gas..
powers up..
blasts off..My Rocket..ready
for take off..lift me up..
in Jesus name..Amen

No comments: