Sunday, August 16, 2009

U NEVER MISS YOUR WATER..TIL IT'S WELL RUNS..PERIOD



"“It is God himself who has made us what we are and given us new lives from Christ Jesus; and long ages ago he planned that we should spend these lives in helping others” (Ephesians 2:10 LB)."Lord..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I found..virtue,strength among my namesake...
Who squander me in my bloodline..made me wallowed
as a woman with no pride..allow me to discover,
the final outcry..truth from being hit..
the wake up call..what denounce my caliber..
dignity and love for her family..where I
struggled hard..long,face the forces of bitter
cries and battles where I still come out a
flower..the Rose..the scent enough flourish
among my peers..family..my house of worship..
where I'm well provided for..but speculates
faithfulness..blind..Jesus..helped the storms..
saved my life..kept me his child
as I grow..a woman with a lotta class..
gave me life to claim as victory..the
wisdom of God ..where I am good to my husband,
though..scared of what's become violence he
displays..the mockery..abuse..I deal with all
the time..please save my home..my children..
where long distance shores rears it's ugly head..
fears for our safety..God..I ask,that you come
into my home..barricade evil..take control..
protect your people..the kingdom waits for the
ones who cherish your love,whose helped along
theway..the demonic rituals and disfellowship,
breaking up this family unit..you have carried
us through thick and think so far,with kindness
and decency..educated me..a warm hearted woman..
with a cross to bare..oh Lord..I pray..guide me
through the wreckage,fight my battles in the
nameof Jesus..restore harmony..the gifts u gave
2 perservere..in the name of God..my Lord..amen

THIS WOMAN COMES FROM HER MOM..THE HISTORY

OF MUTENESS ONLY TO BE RAISED IN FAMILY OF 8

CHILDREN WITH A MUTE HISTORY,THIS JUNE, SHE

RECIEVED HER DEGREE OF EXCELLENCE, A MOTHER

HERSELF OF FIVE KIDS AT THE AGE OF 34..TALK

ABOUT HEAVENLY INTERVENTION..JUST WHEN HER LIFE

WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE FOR THE BETTER..THE HIDDEN

TRAVASTIES OF ABUSE,TOOK OVER HER CHARMING HOME..

WHERE LOVE WALKED AWAY..GUILTY..BUT U KNOW

WHAT HAPPEN NEXT..PRAY FOR MY FRIEND,ADORED AND

LOVED..ANA..LOVE YOU VERY MUCH...I AM CREATE

No comments: