Monday, September 20, 2010

Daily Bible Verse for today/ Mothers favorite words of Wisdom

Daily Bible Verse

"A Psalm of David...
The LORD is my shepherd,
I shall not want;
Psalms 23:2 he makes me lie
down in green pastures. He leads me
beside still waters;
Psalms 23:3 he restores my soul.
He leads me in paths
of righteousness for his name's sake.
Psalms 23:4
Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death,
I fear no evil; for thou art with me;
thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
Psalms 23:5
Thou preparest a table before
me in the presence of my enemies;
thou anointest my head with oil,
my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and mercy shall
follow me all the days of my life; and I shall
dwell in the house of the LORD for ever."
Psalms23:6
my mother's
ARTELIA.B BULLOCK

1 comment:

Create said...

the vison of ur smile..still lingers through of imaginating u..the Angel in the morning light..aspark of enegy..the voice of respect..the orders to Obey..the sound of fury..when the words are not spoken correctly ..but Love above all..controls you..and prosperity rang through..in the house of worshipping..God ..ur eternal KING AND OUR DISCIPLINE..TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE..MISS U MUCH..oxoxoxoxox