Tuesday, September 28, 2010

MY MORNING THOUGHTs

Vividly..I have
emerged one syllable
done..
chasing rainbows
over & over
again..lapsing in the
mellow w/ grief and borrowed
time revealing
the other side of heaven..
where I am all pure..white..but
never
losing track of my pass
a road that burned my feet..left me
weeping..while my growth..
it's future's
proceeds the vital signs
2 develop wisdom
what shapes the boldest rage of SIN
connects fires brim..holding a torch ..
living flames ..wearing pain
underneath my
skin..a mangled deprived
individual..wondering ..
what causes I bring..thinking
2 myself
am I invalid to the world
all these years.
knowing it's a melting pot of looks
circumstantial
feels the needs to shine among
the clouds..where
I SUDDENLY..
change my appearance..
become the beauty God created
in me.
the forces left to see
Life..forever..young at heart
A restoration in review
tried ..tested..cured..
where I climbed that mountain like
Martin Luther King spoke, an
emancipation
God's told his story through
David..Peter..
Judas..Mark,
where the devil challenged
GoD'S COMMANDMENTS
U shall not parish on this Earth
where T.R.U.T.H
spells..The Rules Unites, Time Heals
all thing in the name of Jesus..
Amen
Sheila..Create

No comments: