Thursday, September 9, 2010

My morning prayer..by Create

I was rectified ..a strong hold blessed
loved..carries it's weigh in gold..the
dreams met why growing old..a mind
with abilities...the fortress of Jesus...the
truth, the light..a shining image that
watches over me..whatever the problem
God becomes my solution..the thought
patterns which sings a melody in tune of
scripture..being thankful..worthy and
forgiving in all that had me as it's attempts
forced beyond reckoning..he is the finder
written in scrolls..the Earths creator..the
Alpha stentorian..The Omega's return as
the beginning..but new& Improved, fresh
revitalized..a ANGEL of mercy..Blessed in
the name of Jesus..OUR Redeemer..the
force who let's go & let's God serve us all
so help me..Amen...Create.
Sheila T Jordan

No comments: