Friday, September 24, 2010

FIRE & WIND..my battles

"Storms'..
where I am ur battle
cry..U become..what adjust
the angle..curve my ways..
hopes & desires..when my
soul came as
a vintage taste of animal
instincts..where my cries
bends over backwards..
in ur name my Father..I held
on for so many years.. a search
to find..what claims me it's
battle..tares me down
builds me up..what played w
/my sense 2 reckon..it's
ammunition
so I 'm the toy..the spinning
top of affliction..who challenges
my core left out of fruitful
blessings directs me ..ur approval..
reminds the wind.. thunder
lightning proceeds..where I am
not longer the storms roaring...
the life ending before it's time...
a battle cry before God's wrath..
becomes relevant..what heads me..
calmly..back in2 place..the skies
accomplice breaks even..calms me..
completes..where I am at rest..
amen

C R E A T E..
SheilaT Jordan...
2010/25/Sept

No comments: