Wednesday, September 15, 2010

GLORIFIED IN THE SPIRIT

We takes steps to
elivate 2 stand among
what's living
great in his mercy.
I sore as the skies open..greet the
love he brings me..
where my heart is no unselfish
a cause 2 smile 2 da heavens above..
delite in it's karma
I wear the goodness within..
the warmth he keeps me
what saves my every breathe..
inhale the fires released
when evil lives..tries to sink deep..
swim inside my ocean
holds me down..remains the anchor..
weighs me it's
choke hold against my will...
God ..u are the root..what
angles me it's strength..lift me up..
help in time of need
I become my ownself worth..
who challenges me..the
weakness never 2 anger..
the powers of GOD will defeat who
meets me at the end when all things
are impossible...
I entered his KINGDOM..
an Angel w/wings..a life once
more..LIVING..
another chance to Believe..
I can do all things in Christ Jesus..
his plan..our Journey HOME..thank u
4 TODAY..4 tomorrow
is not promised
ENJOY ur course 2 direct
in GOD THE FATHER
Amen
Create..Sheila T Jordan
9/15/2010

No comments: